Extract rows to different sheets

Pravin

Hi,

I have an XL sheet with over 60,000 lines. Let us assume I have 2 columns as
shown below.

Col A Clo B
123456 AA
234567 AA
12345 AB
23456 AB
4567 AA
123456 AB
1234565 BB

I need to extract the rows to multiple sheets based on the value in column B
such that ONE sheet is created for each unique value in Column B.
For Example,
Sheet 2 should contain All rows with value AA,
Sheet 3 should contain all rows with value AB,
Sheet 4 should contain all rows with value BB etc

It would be great if Header row gets copied to all the sheets and the sheets
are named as AA, AB, BB etc.

Appreciate your reply. Thanks in Advance.
Pravin

Jim Cone

Record a macro while you...
Insert a new sheet,
Filter your list
Copy the filtered list and paste on the new sheet.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Pravin"
[...]

Thanks Jim for the Answer.

But the value for the filter and the number of rows to be copied will vary
each time.