Exporting Queries to Excel

Exporting Queries to Excel-ERROR message

So I have an Old and a New Excel document that I have linked and that is
listed in my tables.. so then I go and click queries and set up 2 queries...
one is duplicates and I set it up by going through the create query process
by clicking on the top tab in that list... and the other query is new
components adn i set that up by clicking queries then new and then unmatched
query wizard and going through the process... so my question is.. when I
export duplicates to excel it works.. when i try to export new components to
excel.. it doesn't.. an error comes up saying that "plants" which is the
first cell in excel is invalid or there are incorrect markings or it is too
long. Any suggestions on what I should look for to correct this?

Jeff Boyce

Please post the SQL statement of your queries.

"when I try to export new components" ... do you mean this literally, or are
you talking about one of the queries?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

"Exporting Queries to Excel-ERROR message" <Exporting Queries to Excel-ERROR
news:[email protected]...