Exporting Contacts with more than one email address from Outlook to Outlook Express

NickC

In Outlook 2002 I have some contacts with email1, email2, email3

I am trying to importing my contacts from Outlook into OE6. I am exporting
them first to a CSV file and then importing them into OE6. However I cannot
see a mapping option for email2 and email3.

Is there a way to accomplish this importing to include all addresses

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Try export/import directly from Outlook to OE.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, NickC asked:

| In Outlook 2002 I have some contacts with email1, email2, email3
|
| I am trying to importing my contacts from Outlook into OE6. I am
| exporting them first to a CSV file and then importing them into OE6.
| However I cannot see a mapping option for email2 and email3.
|
| Is there a way to accomplish this importing to include all addresses

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Not sure there is such an option. If you've found one, clue me in.

NickC

Exporting directly from Outlook does not address the problem....which is:
Field Mapping in OE does not cater for more than one email address

Russ Valentine said:
Not sure there is such an option. If you've found one, clue me in.
Try export/import directly from Outlook to OE.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, NickC asked:

| In Outlook 2002 I have some contacts with email1, email2, email3
|
| I am trying to importing my contacts from Outlook into OE6. I am
| exporting them first to a CSV file and then importing them into OE6.
| However I cannot see a mapping option for email2 and email3.
|
| Is there a way to accomplish this importing to include all addresses

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

I know. That's what I said.
Not unexpected. Outlook and OE are unrelated.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]