Exception raised by the DataAdapter Configuration Wizard

O

Oriane

Hi,

For a few days now, I've been unable to complete the Sql/OleDataAdpater conf wizard on VS .NET 2003 Architect. The message is : "the object reference is not defined on an object instance". Exception is raised by function Microsoft.VSDesigner.Data.VS.VsConnectionManager.CheckConnection(Int32 index, ProviderNameInfo)...

Any hint ?

Oriane

O

Oriane

I've found that making the connection in the Server Explorer prevents the wizard to create its own connection. That was the source of the difficulty...

"Oriane" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news: (e-mail address removed)...
Hi,

For a few days now, I've been unable to complete the Sql/OleDataAdpater conf wizard on VS .NET 2003 Architect. The message is : "the object reference is not defined on an object instance". Exception is raised by function Microsoft.VSDesigner.Data.VS.VsConnectionManager.CheckConnection(Int32 index, ProviderNameInfo)...

Any hint ?

Oriane

Ask a Question