Exception of Security with an ASP.Net Web Site

Hello,
I developped an ASP.Net Web Site in C# language. It can save the Project
Server URL, connect to Project Server and create a Project on it. I debugged
it and ran it correctly from Visual Studio 2005.
Then, I published it on the local IIS Server from Visual Studio 2005.
But I wanted to run it with Internet Explorer. I had problems to open it.
Therefore I used the same port as SharePoint.
I can open it. But when I click on the Connexion button, I have an exception
of Security. The message is described like that :
The application tried to run an operation which isn’t allowed by the
security. You must ask to your system Administrator or modify the level’s
trust of your application on configuration file.
I don’t know whether this point is caused by the rights of SharePoint, by
Project Server itself or by the rights of Windows Server 2003.
Could you help me please ?
Thank you for your help
Good bye

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

It's most likely a sharepoint security issue since sharepoint is listening
on that port. Why are you running on sharepoint port? is this a sharepoint
application or you simply happen to have sharepoint running on the same
machine?

Hello M. Alvin Bruney,
Thank you for your help
I run my ASP.Net web site on another port. It's OK ! But I can't connect to
Project Server because of SharePoint's security.
When you want to connect to Project Server, you must use the common security
features of SharePoint. Therefore I have asked a question on the SharePoint
Newsgroup.
Good bye.
--
Nicole