Excel97 on XP gives error message: could not register visual basi.

I'm running Excel97 SR-2 in Windows XP environment and when Excel load I get
the error message:

- Could not register the Visual Basic Environment. Run set up.
- Error ocurred initializing VBA library (126).

What's this all about?

Richard O. Neville

Indirectly, Microsoft is telling you to update your software. Excel 97 is
now 8 or 9 years old. You need Excel XP in the most current version.

"Can't register Visual Basic Environment" <Can't register Visual Basic
news:D[email protected]...