Excel

Donald

I have two spreadsheets and would like to copy the info from one to the other
if the one cell matches the info in the other spread sheet?

Brian L

I do apologise for hyjacking this thread but could anyone tell me how I can
actually get this Forum to accept a question?

David Biddulph

The starting point is to realise that this is not primarily a web-based
forum, but is a Usenet newsgroup. A number of folk have web interfaces to
the newsgroup, but many of these web interfaces (including Microsoft's own)
are unreliable. If you are struggling with an unreliable web interface, try
an alternative means of accessing the newsgroup.

Newsgroup hints:
a.. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/HintsAndTipsForNewsgroupUsers.aspx
b.. http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/outlookexpressnewreader.htm
a.. (and http://aumha.org/nntp.htm for list of Microsoft Public