Excel VBA Training Class

Joshua

Guys-

Does anyone know of a live reputable Excel VBA Training class? I am in
the New York / New Jersey area.

I have no idea what is a reasonable rate, class duration, etc. I was
considering registering for this one: Any comments and/or advice
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.onlc.com/outline.asp?ccode=wexp03

Barb Reinhardt

I learned by doing ... and I'm sure there's a lot more to learn. What
specifically do you want to do?

Barb Reinhardt

JLGWhiz

It says they are Microsoft Gold Certified. The price is a matter of
affordability. If you can afford it, then it is reasonable. If you cannot
afford it, well you know, you do a lot of reading and ask questions of the
news group.

Jim Cone

In Oregon and California, the local community colleges offer
Intro VBA programming classes.
I would guess that something similar is available in NJ or NY.
Spring quarter will be starting soon.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Joshua"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Guys-
Does anyone know of a live reputable Excel VBA Training class? I am in
the New York / New Jersey area.

I have no idea what is a reasonable rate, class duration, etc. I was
considering registering for this one: Any comments and/or advice
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dick Kusleika

Guys-

Does anyone know of a live reputable Excel VBA Training class? I am in
the New York / New Jersey area.

I have no idea what is a reasonable rate, class duration, etc. I was
considering registering for this one: Any comments and/or advice
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.onlc.com/outline.asp?ccode=wexp03

I think $400 per day is pretty normal. Whether that's a good value depends
on how good the training is (obviously). I didn't see any websites bashing
onlc, for whatever that's worth.

I have experience with DataPig
http://datapigtechnologies.com/OnSiteTraining.html. They're only $300 per
day (and they're very good), but you'd have to find four other people.

I've also worked with Excel User Conference
http://www.exceluserconference.com/2009ECEUC.html. It's a conference, so if
you're looking for specific training, it's probably not the best fit (unless
they happen to be talking about just what you want.) I couldn't find
pricing info on that page, but I remember it being in the range of $400/day.

Joshua

I think $400 per day is pretty normal.  Whether that's a good value depends
on how good the training is (obviously).  I didn't see any websites bashing
onlc, for whatever that's worth.

I have experience with DataPighttp://datapigtechnologies.com/OnSiteTraining.html.  They're only $300 per
day (and they're very good), but you'd have to find four other people.

I've also worked with Excel User Conferencehttp://www.exceluserconference..com/2009ECEUC.html.  It's a conference, so if
you're looking for specific training, it's probably not the best fit (unless
they happen to be talking about just what you want.)  I couldn't find
pricing info on that page, but I remember it being in the range of $400/day.

This is very helpful! thanks guys!