Excel Excel VBA Code Question

Reaction score
Here is a stumper for me. Maybe I am missing something. I have this VLOOKUP in Row H === =IF(IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A1912,Data_2!$B$1:$L$57570,9,FALSE)),"None",VLOOKUP(A1912,Data_2!$B$1:$L$57570,9,FALSE))=0,"None",IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A1912,Data_2!$B$1:$L$57570,9,FALSE)),"None",VLOOKUP(A1912,Data_2!$B$1:$L$57570,9,FALSE))). Which sorta works. What I need is this code with a concatanate or how ever you spell it in VBA for excel.
OR
I have 3 search criterias to verify from page 1 to page 2 if those 3 match returns the answer located in page 2 into page in the H location. The code on the IF Vlookup in each cell slows down the excel page way too much. There is 60000 records. So it needs to go all the way down the I column searching across.

Please help.

Reaction score
Hi I am look for someone who can help me,

I am trying to use visual basic editor in excel. I have all ready set up my user form where information can be entered, but
I ave having trouble getting the information that is entered in the user form into the correct cells in excel. I am wanting my information to enter the tables and then automatically move into the next available cells below.
I found this VB wording and it doesn't seem to be working can any one help me.

Private Sub cmdadd_Click()

Dim iRow As Long
Dim ws As Worksheet
Set ws = Worksheets("details of cars in stock")

iRow = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, 1) _
.End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Row

If Trim(Me.txtreg.Value) = "" Then
Me.txtreg.SetFocus
MsgBox "please enter a registraion number"
Exit Sub
End If

ws.Cells(iRow, 1).Value = Me.txtreg.Value

Me.txtreg.Value = ""

Ask a Question