Excel time leading 1st ZERO

J

Jaime

Help
I'm exporting from another program to excel, When I export a time report for some reason the time looks like this example (0 00:22:29) So it is adding a leacing zero followed by the actual time and the leading zero has a space between the actual time..
Can someone tell me how to remove the first zero and keep the rest of the time? Thank you

J

jc9972003

Help I'm exporting from another program to excel, When I export a time report for some reason the time looks like this example (0 00:22:29) So it isadding a leading zero followed by the actual time and the leading zero hasa space between the actual time.. Can someone tell me how to remove the first zero and keep the rest of the time? Thank you

C

Claus Busch

Hi,

Am Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:57:23 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Jaime:
I'm exporting from another program to excel, When I export a time report for some reason the time looks like this example (0 00:22:29) So it is adding a leacing zero followed by the actual time and the leading zero has a space between the actual time..
Can someone tell me how to remove the first zero and keep the rest of the time? Thank you

select your column => Data => Text to columns => Delimited => Next =>
Delimiter = Space => Next => left column with the zero "Do not import
column (skip)

Regards
Claus Busch

J

jc9972003

Hi, Am Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:57:23 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Jaime: > I'm exporting from another program to excel, When I export a time report for some reason the time looks like this example (0 00:22:29) So it is adding a leacing zero followed by the actual time and the leading zero has a space between the actual time.. > Can someone tell me how to remove the first zero and keep the rest of the time? Thank you select your column => Data => Text tocolumns => Delimited => Next => Delimiter = Space => Next => left column with the zero "Do not import column (skip) Regards Claus Busch -- Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2 Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Thank you that worked

Ask a Question