Excel Macro: loop a vlookup and create a report on separate worksheet

Reaction score
I am new to writing macros and am in need of some help from experts:

I have a workbook that contains 5 worksheets. The worksheets are named: SCANS, Employee Information, Daily Report, Contractor Daily Report, and Individual Report.

SCANS is listing of everytime an employee's badge was scanned in the system with their badge number, name, contractor, and date/time scanned. This worksheet is never edited, just a continuous list of times. Employee Information is a list of all employees corresonding to their badge number and contractor. The rest of the sheets is where I am in need of some help.

In Daily Report, I want to be able to type in a date and when that cell is edited it runs a report (macro) and displays all the rows from SCANS that have that date in them. I am not sure on the amount of lines. It could be a long list or it could be a short list.

Contractor Daily Report is relativly the same except you have two fields that you use to lookup data: date and contractor.

Individual Report is where you type in an employee badge number and it displays all the times they were scanned.

I think that if I can get the first report to work I could figure out the rest on my own.

Thanks in advance for looking into this!

EMushrush

Ask a Question