Excel Excel macro and passwords

Reaction score
Hi there I am trying to develop an excel form and need to pull data from another sheet that is password protected, I know the password but don't want the user of the form to know the password, I can't get it to work, I did this but it is wrong I know. any help would be great.

Sub Refresh_Data()
'
' Refresh_Data Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+R
'
ActiveWorkbook.UpdateLink Name:= _
"M:\Planner 2017-18\Staff Rota 2017-18.xlsx", Type:=xlExcelLinks
End Sub

Say the password is "planner"

Reaction score
I have previously been able to rename the sheet and use it.
Could I ask a question here? I am making my own planner and need to know how to center the sheet?
How many pixels on a page and how can I change that to inches? Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
The idea of my project is for us managers to be able to change a schedule on one planner that is password protected and for another file to be able to pull the data for another user. so that they can see what data we want them to see within another file, I have the data being pulled across, but it asks for the original file's password to pull the data from. We don't want to give the users the password, we just want them to be able to see the data.

Reaction score
I have previously been able to rename the sheet and use it.
Could I ask a question here? I am making my own planner and need to know how to center the sheet?
How many pixels on a page and how can I change that to inches? Thanks for any help.
I did respond to your question on the thread you started asking about this issue of yours I hope it helped.

Ask a Question