Excel Excel help

Reaction score
I have a database that I have been using to collect data on my employees for Employee of the Month point tracking to help me with being fair in my selection process since the rewards include $100 in gift cards, movie passes and dinner for 2 at one of our local resturaunts. Now that I have created the database, I am having trouble getting the data to give me the information that i am looking for.

I can find the value of a persons points with a lookup statement, but it only turns one value and what i want is to have a list of each employee and the total points earned for the month. Points can be awarded at any time for various reasons so 1 employee could have 45 entrys for points in one month where another one may only have 15. All of this information is added to the database with the the following information added every time

date
month
employee name
reason code (reason for points awarded)
number of points awarded

What I would like is to get the the total points awarded for each employee for the month that I specify.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Rob Jones
justaguyfromky

Ask a Question