Excel Data Form

Malcolm McMaster

A normal spread sheet displaying customer details such address, phone
numbers,contacts etc. In order to make it easier for users to add new
customers I would like to be able to launch the "form command" under the data
options from a button coded with a macro to present the user with the form.
This I can do by manually chosing the form command but I am unable to record
the steps as a macro and assign it to a controll button.
Any suggestions would be great.
Malcolm McMaster

FSt1

hi
if all you want to do is show the form...
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm
End Sub

but i see little advantage to adding a button to run the command.

Regards
FSt1

Jim Cone

Maybe John Walkenbach's version of the Data Form would be of help...
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA