    Thanks so much for you help, my grey matter is getting a bit sluggish as I
    get older, it still beats the alternative.

    cil

    CIL, Aug 23, 2008

  2. CIL

    Sheeloo Guest

    The 'old' PivotTable wizard still exists in Excel 2007 but to use it you will
    either need to customise the Quick Access Toolbar to add the button
    'PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard' from the 'Commands Not in Ribbon' or 'All
    Commands' category, or alternatively you can use the Excel 2003 keyboard
    shortcut sequence Alt-D-P to launch the wizard.
    Source:
    http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/cgi-bin/item.cgi?id=172488&d=1025&dateformat=%o-%B

    Sheeloo, Aug 23, 2008

  3. CIL