Excel 2007 "Custom Toolbars Button"

stonesfan

Under "Customize Quick Access Toolbar - All Commands" there is a command (button?)named "Custom Toolbars". This command has a drop-down arrow.

Can someone explain how to use this command button and post example code, or indicate a helpful website? Web searches I've tried do not result in useful information.

Thanks in advance

Jim Cone

One thing it does...
My commercial "Extras for Excel" add-in includes a classic toolbar that is displayed on the Add-ins
tab.
The Quick Access Custom Toolbars button will display that toolbar - looks like a feature without any
value?
'---
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .