Errors detected and now I can't open my personal folders

G

I am running office 2000. I can't open my personal folders. When I try, it says "unable to display the folder" errors have been detected in the file....outlook.pst. Then tells me to use the inbox repair tool, which i did. It says it fixed it successfully and still when I click on the personal folders, I get this same message. All my contacts are gone and all my saved emails. Please can anyone help??
Thank you to anyone that can...
Karen

G

Thank you for all your help Eri
I did all you said to do and I now have 2 pst files. One is called "outlook.pst" (which as you said is way up around the 2GB range) and the new one is called "personal folders (1).pst" when i try to open the first one (by double clicking) it says"properties for this information service must be defined prior to use"...So then I try to right click and go to properties..it says open with and then I'm lost, one would assume it wants you to open with Outlook, only that isn't an option. What program can I open it with?

Ask a Question