Error: "Unable to load one or more breakpoints"

Kuldeep

Hi All,

..NET Framework - 1.0
ASP.NET [Web Based Application]

Everytime I open my Project, I get this Error Message
"Unable to load one or more breakpoints"
Even after this, the application can be built and run.

Please Help
Regards,
Kuldeep

Vadym Stetsyak

Hello, Kuldeep!
You wrote on Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:34:16 +0530:

K> .NET Framework - 1.0
K> ASP.NET [Web Based Application]

K> Everytime I open my Project, I get this Error Message
K> "Unable to load one or more breakpoints"
K> Even after this, the application can be built and run.

Are there any old breakpoints in project?
Open Breakpoints and remove all suspicious breakpoints there...