Error: The breakpoint will currently not be hit. No symbols loaded for the document

T

Tarakeshwar L

I am getting this error, when I try to debug my project. My solution is in the VSS. Other users do not have this problem.I was able to debug till evening, but now I am not able to.

The solution contains three projects the datalayer,the business layer as class library and the server which is a windows application project.
I am able to debug the server which is a windows application project but all the other class library project aren't getting debugged.

I have tried deleting the dll and the pdb file and rebuilding my project and solution, it still doesn't work.
In the project properties, Generate debugging information is also set to True.
I deleted my local copy and took a fresh copy from the VSS also, still it doesn't work.
I even deleted the files from here c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.1\ProjectAssemblies.

Any other solution for this.

D

dofok

I got the same problem, but on a mobile device. I reinstalled
the Compact Framework on the device and the problem was gone.
It might be possible to do less than this, but on a mobile
device this was far the most fast way to solve the problem.

Best regards
Brian Kofod Jensen
System Engineer

Ask a Question