Error msg - "form required to view this message cant be displayed" Contact Administrator

I have recently installed Office Professional 2003 and when trying to do new Business Contacts receive this error message
"The form required to view this message cant be displayed. Contact your administrator"

I think the business contacts may be full???, however I only have 40 odd entered so far. Is there a way of extending the amount?

If someone can help - please email direct

Ro

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

BCM sometimes has what's known as a "forms cache" problem. Clearing the
cache usually fixes it. Choose Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options |
Custom Forms, then click Manage Forms, then Clear Cache.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Ro said:
I have recently installed Office Professional 2003 and when trying to do
new Business Contacts receive this error message.
"The form required to view this message cant be displayed. Contact your administrator"

I think the business contacts may be full???, however I only have 40 odd
entered so far. Is there a way of extending the amount?

EFL

HELP! I am trying to clear the cache, however when I go to the CUSTOM
FORMS button, I get the following error message:

"Unable to display the dialog box. No pages in the property sheet due
to low memory. Close some windows or programs."

Outlook 2003 is the only program running! Do you have any other
suggestions as to how I can clear the cache?

Thanks! eflist"AT"nj2la.com

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

The error message is misleading. Go to Tools | Options | Other | Advanced
Options and click Add-in Manager. If the "Exchange Extensions property
pages" add-in is listed, make sure that it's checked. If it's not there,
click Install and select the OUTEX2.ECF addin. Repeat with the OUTEX.ECF
addin (I can never remember which is which, so add both). That should
restore the Manage Forms dialog.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
BCM sometimes has what's known as a "forms cache" problem. Clearing the
cache usually fixes it. Choose Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options |
Custom Forms, then click Manage Forms, then Clear Cache.

do
new Business Contacts receive this error message. your
administrator" odd
entered so far. Is there a way of extending the amount?