Error message

Bill

Hello,
Hope someone can help,when I startup my system I get the
message E:\installs\PaceUSB\VTruck2.exe I don,t know if
it,s a problem or not if I click ok my system carry,s on
and load,s,I have various other problems ie can,t get
into Emails(MSN)masses of popup,s I have 2 popup
stopper,s installed but they don,t seem to help,
my setup is
Windows xp pro sp1
2000xp Athlon Processor
80 Gb HHD
onboard sound & graphic,s
DVD-ROM
CD-RW
512Mb DDR Memory
hope that enough information,
Thank you for any help,I don,t want to format and
reinstall unless it,s the last resort
thank you
Bill

Sriram.V

Hi Bill

I would recommend you to go the MSCONFIG and check out in the srartup
programs whether there are any programs which has this extension. If you
find them , just unclick them.

You can also go to add/remove programs and see any programs are there are
causing this problem.

Reboot the computer in safe mode and check whether you are getting the same
error message. Check if all the devices have the right drivers.

Regarding the pop-up, u must check whether the pop-up stopper is properly
installed , check it in add/remove programs. Try to uninstall it and
reinstall it

Thankyou

Regards

Sriram.V

(e-mail address removed)

| From: "Bill" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Bill" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Error message
| Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 07:22:44 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
|
| Hello,
| Hope someone can help,when I startup my system I get the
| message E:\installs\PaceUSB\VTruck2.exe I don,t know if
| it,s a problem or not if I click ok my system carry,s on
| and load,s,I have various other problems ie can,t get
| into Emails(MSN)masses of popup,s I have 2 popup
| stopper,s installed but they don,t seem to help,
| my setup is
| Windows xp pro sp1
| 2000xp Athlon Processor
| 80 Gb HHD
| onboard sound & graphic,s
| DVD-ROM
| CD-RW
| 512Mb DDR Memory
| hope that enough information,
| Thank you for any help,I don,t want to format and
| reinstall unless it,s the last resort
| thank you
| Bill

bill

Hi Sriram.v,
Thank you for the advice,I will have a look and see how
it go,s,
again thanks,
Bill.