Error Message

ranswrt

I have a userform with commandbuttons, a listbox, Labels, a combobox, and
textboxes. When I am using it, I get a "Microsoft Forms" "Invalid Propery
Value" error. It does't boot me out but everything I click gets the same
error. It only happens when I do a certain sequence. It also goes away when
I select an item from the combobox. What do I need to look at to try to fix
this?
Thanks

Jim Cone

In the VBE... Tools | Options | General (tab) | Break on All Errors
Then run your code. You will quickly find out where the error occurs.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"ranswrt"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have a userform with commandbuttons, a listbox, Labels, a combobox, and
textboxes. When I am using it, I get a "Microsoft Forms" "Invalid Propery
Value" error. It does't boot me out but everything I click gets the same
error. It only happens when I do a certain sequence. It also goes away when
I select an item from the combobox. What do I need to look at to try to fix
this?
Thanks

Jim Cone

Before running your code...
Unlock/unprotect your project.
Leave the VBE window open.
Run your code and when you get the error activate the VBE
and the offending code line should be highlighted.
--
Jim Cone

"ranswrt"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
I tried that and nothing happened except the error message.