Error code FFFF windows vista update

razvan

hello, maybe i can get may solution here..
i get Error code FFFF when my vista try to do an update..at this moment i can't update my system.if anyone can help, i appreciate this..

Ad

Rick Rogers

Please try news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate for
assistance with errors in installing updates. You will also find free
support from Microsoft here: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527#tab0

--
Best of Luck,

Windows help - www.rickrogers.org