er... Hi...

Reaction score
Just realised I never said heelo in here... :D

I'm an old school PC technician, Audiophille, Classic car nut, Firearms instructor, Radio ham, electronics messer, gadget freak, electronic music maker, sound engineer, ex-DJ, roadie, laser and lighting technician & general IT old hand... I have worked with computers from 1979 till now, I'm afraid I don't suffer fools gladly, and after a few tins of brain cell dimmer (or beer to everybody else) I can have an opinion that may seem a bit sharp... live with it :D its the intering net after all, i am hardly going to turn up outside your house.... :cool: feel free to chuck abuse my way... I don't bite :D

Reaction score
Internet's great for that, if you don't like what people are saying you can just turn 'em off! Hi, you sound like my kinda people. :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
you been here 2 years and now this ??

I don't know him ... better watch his steps 'cos I bite.

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello (a bit late :D) Jag!

You sound like you've got loads of interests in common with people here: computers and audio!

I'm a bit of an electronics but myself too :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I know you, don't I? :D

Well, sortta ;)

Oh, ok, not at all, really :confused:

I never went near a computer until 95 or 96, but I done all that other stuff, lots of it, with the exception of firearms training I suppose.

Oh, and you probably wouldn't be happy if you turned up outside my house, I promise you ;)

So, a belated welcome to you Mr Jag :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That's an impressive CV! :thumb:

Nice to (formally) meet you ;)