Enumerating LSA

ignacio

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to enumerate the users with the following
rights in the local pc:

logon as a service
logon as a batch job
act as part of the operating system

Using Win32_Services have provided no results so far. Any clue on
this?

Regards,

Ignacio

Torgeir Bakken \(MVP\)

ignacio said:
Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to enumerate the users with the following
rights in the local pc:

logon as a service
logon as a batch job
act as part of the operating system

Using Win32_Services have provided no results so far. Any
clue on this?
Hi,

You cannot obtain this information with WMI.

The free DumpSec utility (formerly known as DumpAcl) is an option:

From: "Ato Bisda" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Local Group Policy
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:36:57 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting

<quote>
Hello,

I use an external program called DUMPACL (www.somarsoft.com) for this
purpose.

DUMPACL can be invoked from a command line to generate a CSV file of
user rights.

The syntax looks something like the following:

dumpacl /rpt=rights /saveas=csv /outfile=rights.csv /computer=hostname

You can run dumpacl from either a RUN or EXEC shell in VBScript and
then parse the resulting CSV file. The "Log On Locally" privilege will
show up as "SeInteractiveLogonRight".

HTH,
Ato

</quote>