Emailing a sheet containing GETPIVOTDATA Cells Blank

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm new to the Forum and wondered if someone out there who could help me

I am using some code supplied by Ron De Bruin for emailing the activesheet from the current workbook and inserting a new workbook containing that single worksheet into Outlook. The macro works great and creates perfect sheets.

The problem I have is that when the email is received by my customer any cell containing the GETPIVOTDATA function is blank.
There is an option within the code to paste values which I have done(commented in the code below though) as I ideally don't want the formulas being sent out but this does not work.
The formulas have gone but the cells that were populated in the original workbook are blank.

Does anyone out there know of a workaround to this problem

Anyone who could point me in the right direction may just be my freind for life.

The link to his site containg the code is below

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail2.htm

Thanks
Rob

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dound the answer

Hi everyone

I found out the answer myself eventually. After the sheet is copied (activesheet.copy) I needed to refresh the page first Application.CalculateFull before the new sheet was pasted to value

Easy really but it had me stumped for a couple of weeks

Rob

Ask a Question