Email problem

Charles Wheeler

Below is the message, in it's entirety, that I received.
I am receiving several of these daily. The address I
supposedly attempted to send to is unknown to me.
I am a Norton subscriber for the past 3 years. My
antivirus program, Noton 2002, plus automatic updates,
show no virus in my system.
Please advise what this problem might be and a solution
for it. The messages I have been receiving are seemingly
from various bogus addresses, some indicating Microsoft
in the address. This one, as you can see, is only
Postmaster. This is only one, there have been hundreds of
these in the past two months.
I am affiliated with a legitimate non-profit organization
and use a List Serve email program for newsletters, etc.
and as such I get legitimate returned email from inactive
addresses. These also come to my Junk Mail from the
organizational postmaster.

stuart

I get these messages aswell, its just some idiot with
nothing else better to do with his time than send a virus
in an e-mail from "microsoft".
Do not open it ever.Just delete it.