Email Duplications - Filter

Newsgroups

Dear All,

Somehow duplicate email addresses have made it into my contacts address
book. Is there a script that I can place into the Views / Filter / SQL
Section which will allow all duplicated email addresses to be shown so that
I can delete them ?

Many thanks.

James

Brian Tillman

Newsgroups said:
Somehow duplicate email addresses have made it into my contacts
address book. Is there a script that I can place into the Views /
Filter / SQL Section which will allow all duplicated email addresses
to be shown so that I can delete them ?

I don't know of any, but there are applications you can buy that will handle
duplicates.