Email client to send a message every (x) days

dsmcd

Hello...

I'm looking for a Win2k/XP email client where I can send out the same message
every (x) days. Eudora, Thunderbird, Outlook do not seem able to do this. They
can send the message once on a schedule, but can not send it out repeatedly on
a schedule.

I wouldn't neccessarily need to use the app for anything other than this
scheduled outgoing message, in case that's relevant.

Any suggestions?

Thx,
D.

Fuzzy Logic

I'm looking for a Win2k/XP email client where I can send out the same
message every (x) days. Eudora, Thunderbird, Outlook do not seem able to
do this. They can send the message once on a schedule, but can not send
it out repeatedly on a schedule.

I wouldn't neccessarily need to use the app for anything other than this
scheduled outgoing message, in case that's relevant.

Any suggestions?

Eudora has a command line option that could be used to do this:

http://www.eudora.com/developers/cmndline.html

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

I'm looking for a Win2k/XP email client where I can send out the
same message every (x) days. Eudora, Thunderbird, Outlook do not
seem able to do this. They can send the message once on a
schedule, but can not send it out repeatedly on a schedule.

I wouldn't neccessarily need to use the app for anything other
than this scheduled outgoing message, in case that's relevant.

I would use bmail for this and schedule it with nnCron lite.

<http://www.beyondlogic.org/solutions/cmdlinemail/cmdlinemail.htm>

<http://www.nncron.ru/index.shtml#nncronlt>

Little Girl

Hey there,

I'm looking for a Win2k/XP email client where I can send out the same message
every (x) days. Eudora, Thunderbird, Outlook do not seem able to do this. They
can send the message once on a schedule, but can not send it out repeatedly on
a schedule.
I wouldn't neccessarily need to use the app for anything other than this
scheduled outgoing message, in case that's relevant.
Any suggestions?

I've been cleaning out my newsgroup messages and found this tonight.
Maybe it can help:

<quote alt.comp.freeware message>
Subject: Kirby Alarm
From: (e-mail address removed) ([email protected])
Date: 29 Dec 2003 13:23:37 -0800
--------
http://www.kirbyfooty.com/

An alarm that does it all: Plays sound files, displays messages,
emails, runs programs:

<SNIP>
Kirby Alarm is a task scheduler that will pop up a note, or run a
program, or play a sound, or send an email at user defined intervals.
Various options are available to set alarms (or programs) to run every
few minutes, hours, days, months, years, or the last Friday in the
month, or the last day in the month. Plus lots more!!
<SNIP>
<unquote alt.comp.freeware message>