email and Access 97 and outlook express

Chris Rainone

From: "Chris Rainone" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Inserting database fields into email forms
Date: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 10:35 AM

Ok, how do I hand multiple email address' from Access to Outlook express so
that an email with multiple recepients will be created with the same report
being sent out by using the docmd.mailto function

I've looked all over on these boards and need some further assistance.

Thanks,
Chris Rainone

BT said:
Is there a way to insert a database field into email forms? I would like
to keep a customer's email address in the database record and press a button
that opens a new email message with the customer's email address already in
the "To:" field.

Not 100% sure, but if you use the standard outlook function you should be able to send to multiple people by using , or ; as seperator between the names

Guess build up a string with the multiple recipients..

Maybe worth a try.... or maybe it's not that simple

Greet