EggTimer

Paige Miller

As I switched to my new computer, I could not find the Eggtimer
software (freeware) that was on my old computer. The thing that most
identified this software to me was the icon was the shape of an egg.
So, if you can point me to this exact item, that would be great.
Otherwise, could you recommend a piece of software that counts down
and makes a sound when time has expired, and also counts up and acts
as a stopwatch? Thanks!

--
Paige Miller
(e-mail address removed)

It's nothing until I call it -- Bill Klem, NL Umpire
If you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance -- Lee Ann Womack

Susan Bugher

Paige said:
As I switched to my new computer, I could not find the Eggtimer software
(freeware) that was on my old computer. The thing that most identified
this software to me was the icon was the shape of an egg. So, if you can
point me to this exact item, that would be great. Otherwise, could you
recommend a piece of software that counts down and makes a sound when
time has expired, and also counts up and acts as a stopwatch? Thanks!

step one - go to:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_ProgramIndex.php

step two - find "egg" => Micro Egg Timer
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_ORGANIZERS.php#0458-PW

Program: Micro Egg Timer
Author: Michael Rohde
Ware: Freeware
http://mic-ro.com/eggtimer/

step three - download v 1.0 for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
MICRO EGG TIMER (self-extracting archive, 135 k)
http://mic-ro.com/eggtimer/mr-egg-z.exe

step four (optional) - look at similar programs:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_ORGANIZERS.php#2.13Reminder:Timer

:)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Frank Bohan

Paige Miller said:
As I switched to my new computer, I could not find the Eggtimer software
(freeware) that was on my old computer. The thing that most identified
this software to me was the icon was the shape of an egg. So, if you can
point me to this exact item, that would be great. Otherwise, could you
recommend a piece of software that counts down and makes a sound when time
has expired, and also counts up and acts as a stopwatch? Thanks!

--
Paige Miller
(e-mail address removed)

It's nothing until I call it -- Bill Klem, NL Umpire
If you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance -- Lee Ann Womack

There's one on the Pricelessware list:
Micro Egg Timer http://mic-ro.com/eggtimer/

I prefer Timer Wizard, which has an eggtimer and a reminder function
http://www.siliconmachines.net/timerwiz/

===

Frank Bohan
¶ If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.