Eek! It's the clothes police!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score

Tesco dress code bans customers in pyjamas
Tesco has banned people from shopping in their pyjamas after complaints that underdressed patrons were making other customers feel uncomfortable.
Telegraph story link.

Just for the record, I've never been tempted to buy a pint of milk, wearing only a beatific smile and a bathrobe ;) ....But I wonder what actually sparked the objections? Was it the teddy-bear print PJs, favoured by some? Or the imminent risk of a "wardrobe malfunction" taking place near the baked bean aisle?

Thinking about it, in summertime, many folk go out and about, barely covering their modesty, in gravity-defying shorts and cropped tops, leaving only a draught, from north of the midriff to south of the umbilicus!

Strange, but that doesn't seem to bother the clothes police one jot.
:lol:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Just read that , my wife has seen a female getting into a driven BMW in her jim jams yesterday so it must be a new take on Tesco home delivery ...if you comprehend amigos :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good on Tesco.

Anybody who wears pyjamas should be banned from everywhere on grounds of severe bad taste :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I just can't understand why someone would walk around in PJ's and bare feet while shopping :confused:

Reaction score
Bit sad innit. They do it around here. Well not supermarket but certainly go the local shops. I think they in a permanent state of Parasomnia. Would explain a few things i suppose

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I just can't understand why someone would walk around in PJ's and bare feet while shopping :confused:

Can't understand why anyone would wear PJ's anyway. :confused::D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
They would only get wet when we roll in the snow first thing in the morning. PJ's is fer softy's :p