E-mail is taking days to send, How do I stop it permantly from se.

Anne

I am sening Email to a friend of mine, with an attachment video of my bird,
and I think the file is too big. It has been sending for days now. I want to
stop the sending of those files permantly but dont know how. I'll resend the
files when i shorten the video. any help is greatly appreciated.

VanguardLH

"Roady [MVP]" <newsgroups_DELETE_@_DELETE_sparnaaij_NO_._SPAM_net>
wrote in message

Be aware that there is a step missing in method #2. After putting
Outlook in offline mode, you need to exit and reload Outlook, and then
try deleting the item in the Outbox. If Outlook ever touches an item
in the Outbox then it remains locked up for that entire Outlook
session. Putting Outlook into offline mode doesn't alter that Outlook
already touched the item when it previously tried to send it. By
putting Outlook into offline mode and exiting and reloading Outlook,
you guarantee that Outlook doesn't touch that item.