Dvd to video

Glen Millar

Hi,

Am on the road. Can I reverse DVD to video for a conference? Screen capture?
Found a histrical capture onto DVD we need to run, but need about one minute
from the middle.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

Mike M.

Glen, not exactly sure what you are asking. However, if you are asking can
you take a clip from a DVD and insert into a presentation then the answer
is, maybe. You can "rip" the DVD (DVDDecryptor or other freeware) and have
the VOB file(s) on your drive. Those are MPEG2. If you have an MPEG2 codec
(WnDVD, PowerDVD or similar install one) you can play in Windows Media
Player and hence PowerPoint. If you have Windows XP you can import the file
into Movie Maker 2 and select the clips you want and save to a WMV file.
You can insert that into PPT.