due date for payable invoice

I need to know how to calculate due dates automatically by enetering the date
of invoice in one cell and correspondingly the due date should be displayed.
Please advise if there is any possible macros or conditional formatting or
any special formulas for it.

Thanks
Predeep.S

N Harkawat

If your invoice date is in cell A1 and say its due 30 days from the invoice
date then the due date is simply
=A1+30

Also take a look at function WORKDAY if the due date has to be a working day
that is Mon thru friday (assuming Sat and sunday are non-working days)

"due date for payable invoice" <due date for payable
news:[email protected]...

Just add the appropriate # of days to the invoice date. Thus, if you enter
5/17/05 into A1, and B1 should be the date 30 days later, B1's formula should
be:

=30+A1

Both A1 & B1 should be formatted as Date