Dual XP Pro operating system

I have a small home network (3 PC's) two with XP Pro and one with Win 98. The network works fine.

My question: Can I load 2 XP operating systems on one of the PC's. My wife is Chinese and we have XP Pro (English) on her computer. We have purchased XP Pro in Chinese for her also. I want to load both the English and the Chinese version on her PC if possible.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Tom

Rob

The only way I know to do what you ask is to use fdisk to
partition a second logical drive on you hard drive. Then
load the chinese version on the d: drive. At boot it will
prompt you to select an operating system.
There might be another way to have 2 seperate operating
systems on 1 pc, but others can tell you if there is.