DUAgent - not working - error

J

[JULO]

Hi all,

I can't get (almost two days) DUA start to work. I have web server with ..dup file. From XPe client I can access .dup file using IE. DUAgent on Xpe is configured to poll for a web server(HTTP, port 80) - i think it is configured correctly.

On web server firewall log I cannot see the connection from XPe with dua client.

When I start DUA service I Get this:
1st event (OK): "The DUAgent service was started"
2nd event (error): DUAgent Service - Error Executing Command CHTTPImpl.Get. (Error:12005).

About this error (12005) i haven't found anything by google.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

K

KM

12005 is invalid Internet Url error coming from WinInet.

Are you setting up the DUA with the proper link to the DUP file? Should be the same as you used in the IE test.

--
=========
Regards,
KM

Hi all,

I can't get (almost two days) DUA start to work. I have web server with .dup file. From XPe client I can access .dup file using IE. DUAgent on Xpe is configured to poll for a web server(HTTP, port 80) - i think it is configured correctly.

On web server firewall log I cannot see the connection from XPe with dua client.

2nd event (error): DUAgent Service - Error Executing Command CHTTPImpl.Get. (Error:12005).

Can someone help me?

Thanks

J

[JULO]

i found error .... it was in configuration - link to the server must be without "http://" ... then it works.

--
S prianim pekneho dna a este krajsich zajtrajskov:
ICQ#275328159
jabber:[email protected]
last.fm/user/julob
"Eye for an eye will make us all blind"

Are you setting up the DUA with the proper link to the DUP file? Should be the same as you used in the IE test.

--
=========
Regards,
KM

Hi all,

I can't get (almost two days) DUA start to work. I have web server with .dup file. From XPe client I can access .dup file using IE. DUAgent on Xpe is configured to poll for a web server(HTTP, port 80) - i think it is configured correctly.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

K

KM

Yup. That's exactly what the error was pointing you to.

--
=========
Regards,
KM

i found error .... it was in configuration - link to the server must be without "http://" ... then it works.

--
S prianim pekneho dna a este krajsich zajtrajskov:
ICQ#275328159
jabber:[email protected]
last.fm/user/julob
"Eye for an eye will make us all blind"

--
=========
Regards,
KM

Hi all,

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Ask a Question