dropdown event of combo

Manesh

hello

Any idea, how to track the dropdown/dropup event of a
combobox in a pockect pc application (.net compact frame
work)

Thank you

maneesh

sureshot

Ive tried all methods available, there does not seem to be one.
you will have to be content with selected index changed!

Serg Kuryata [MS]

Unfortunately, this functionality is not supported in the .NET Compact
Framework v1.0.

Best regards,
Sergiy.