Drivers for A8V network adapter

Colonel Blip

Hello, All!

Anyone know the latest driver for the network adapter (Marvell) in the A8V
m/b.

My current driver is version 7.21.1.3

It seems the latest is 4/19/05 8.25.1.3 on the Marvell site, but that is
such a big jump for my new board I'm leery I've chased the wrong adapter.
But then again the 7.21.1.3 is listed in XP as 8/18/04.

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

James

Hello, All!

Anyone know the latest driver for the network adapter (Marvell) in the A8V
m/b.

My current driver is version 7.21.1.3

It seems the latest is 4/19/05 8.25.1.3 on the Marvell site, but that is
such a big jump for my new board I'm leery I've chased the wrong adapter.
But then again the 7.21.1.3 is listed in XP as 8/18/04.

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.

Hi
I've just installed that MB and just looked at driver version and it's
8.25.1.3 using xp with sp2.

James

Colonel Blip