Draft Folder problem

Hi: I am having two problems in my Drafts folder I am hoping you can make
some suggestions. The problem is inside a newgroup of online classes I am
taking.
Problem 1. Whenever I compose posts many times I need to put it into the
Drafts folder more than once. After one or two times trying to save my edits
back into the Drafts folder I get the message asking me if I want to save my
work, but it doesn't save. The only way I can get the post to disappear is to
say no, then the work doesn't save.

Problem #2. This just happened for the first time last night. I took a post
out of the Drafts folder and tried to send it. I got this messsage:
"Newsgroup could not be resolved" and the posts did not send.

In both cases I had to open a new post and copy and paste from the old post,
send the new post and delete the old post.

I have Windows XP Professional. Are there some settings I can change?

Thanks.

kma

Brian Tillman

kma_11 said:
Hi: I am having two problems in my Drafts folder I am hoping you can
make some suggestions. The problem is inside a newgroup of online
classes I am taking.

Since Outlook Express is what Outlook usually uses for a newsreader, you
should ask your question in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Click here:

By the way, since you have a newsreader, why are you posting in this
newsgroup with a web browser? Just curious.

Thanks for the link. I was actually able to find more information about my
problem through the university but will keep the link handy for future
postings. I am new to newsgroups and don't have a complete understanding yet.
I am at work now and do not have Outlook Express here to post to
Thanks again for your quick response