Download Counter wanted

©

*©*´¯`·.¸¸.·´·DõKtör åvãíäñçhë·`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-·|

Hello, All!

My ISP is implimenting a download cap sometime in the new year, can anyone
recommend a counter that will allow me to keep an eye on things throughout
the month?

TIA

With best regards, *©*´¯`·.¸¸.·´·DõKtör åvãíäñçhë·`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-·|. E-mail:
(e-mail address removed)

Conor

Hello, All!

My ISP is implimenting a download cap sometime in the new year, can anyone
recommend a counter that will allow me to keep an eye on things throughout
the month?
[/QUOTE]
Change your ISP.

James A. Smith

ditto,

You don't get to use the net the way you want then change your isp.

--
James A. Smith
http://www.jastek.net

Conor said:
Hello, All!

My ISP is implimenting a download cap sometime in the new year, can
anyone
recommend a counter that will allow me to keep an eye on things
throughout
the month?
Change your ISP.

--
Conor

-- George Patton[/QUOTE]

Roger Johansson

Change your ISP.

When people start downloading hundreds of Gigabytes, movies and music,
the ISP's must implement some kind of limit. Otherwise a bunch of movie
guys will slow down the net for the other local subscribers.

My ISP gave the subscribers a choice:

1: A speed limit of 512kbit/second. I didn't choose that alternative.

2: 100GB per month transfer limit. Over that limit I pay per Gigabyte. No
speed limit. I can set up two warnings to be automatically mailed to me
when I reach a certain transfer amount. I set it to send me one warning
when I had used 50% and another email at 90% of the 300GB limit.

I think those are fair conditions.

So far I have not recieved any warning emails.

©

thanks folks