Dotfuscator and vb.net

scorpion53061

How can we obfuscate without disabling renaming and using a setup
project a project which includes a custom dll?

If I attempt to do so after I change the reference path to the
obfuscated dll the project bombs. If I disable renaming it appears to
work, but the project simply looks like it was never obfuscated.

Ken Tucker [MVP]

Hi,

With a dll obfuscated with the dotfuscator comunity edition and
renaming disabled reflector shows all the methods. You get errors when you
try and disassemble the code.

Ken
How can we obfuscate without disabling renaming and using a setup
project a project which includes a custom dll?

If I attempt to do so after I change the reference path to the
obfuscated dll the project bombs. If I disable renaming it appears to
work, but the project simply looks like it was never obfuscated.

scorpion53061

In the reflector it allowed me to see the code for all subs involved.