Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

TWalker1957

I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

sjstarkey

I found a template on this site for the 1099. You have to have office 2007 to
use it, but if you do not have office 2007 you can downlaod a trial version
for 60 days for free. The template great.

I am looking for a 1096 template, but haven't found one.

greathouseaz

I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Working on my dreaded 1099's. Decided to do them myself. Looked for a template but could not find one. Created one in Word. It includes the transmittal form. If you would like the template like me on Facebook and I'll send it to you.

cdillinger

I've tried to make a Word template but can't seem to get the spacing right. Is there a secret to this or am I just missing it altogether?

srogers

I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I use Excel to create my templates. For me, the spacing is a lot more controllable.

Joined
Jan 29, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
> I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
> 1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
> information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
> of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

THANK YOU!!! This is amazing!!