Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 21:43:21 +0200
From: System Administrator <[email protected]>
Subject: Undeliverable: Privacy
To:[email protected]

Your message

To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Privacy
Sent: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:36:50 +0200

(e-mail address removed) on Sat, 6 Nov 2004 21:43:21 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a=
;p=rotalcom;l=RT-MAIL0411061943TGS3RWYY
MSEXCH:IMS:RotalCom:ROTAL:RT-MAIL 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:36:50 +0200

*** eSafe detected a hostile content in this email and removed it. ***
\document1.pif Infected with Win32.Netsky.ab (Non-Removable),
Blocked
Still?

Bugsy

Zalek said:
Bellow I copied a message I received. I have no idea who the recipient
(e-mail address removed) is - this email is not on my on my address book, I
even checked email received and sent by me for a string
"(e-mail address removed)" and didn't find any.

Is in the message quoted any prove that this message was sent from my
computer?

Nope. Spoofing an addy is common. The fact that you don't know the
recipient (who might not be legitimate, either) and don't recall sending
the message is usually a give-away. Delete and forget is my advice.