Displaying comments

What's the best way to cue myself to an upcoming slide without the presentees seeing that prompt. I can type it into comments but then the comment tab stays minimized as I go through the presentation. I can only read it if I click on the tab, which is greatly inconvenient and self defeating while addressing the group.

Glen Millar

Jeff,

I've seen a few methods. You could animate a line that comes in at the end
of the slide. Or you could put a full stop on the last line of text so you
know it is the last point. Or you could really learn your presentation.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

jeff said:
What's the best way to cue myself to an upcoming slide without the
presentees seeing that prompt. I can type it into comments but then the
comment tab stays minimized as I go through the presentation. I can only
read it if I click on the tab, which is greatly inconvenient and self
defeating while addressing the group.

Glen Millar

Then again, *I* could read your post properly!

<I hate it when the clue to the message is only in the post title <g>>

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com