Display keeps changing

Carol

My display changes from Windows Classic Style
to Windows XP Style everytime I boot up. I reset it and
it still changes the next time I turn on the PC.

Any idea of the cause for this?

Carol

Carol

"Claymore" <> wrote in message

My display changes from Windows Classic Style
to Windows XP Style everytime I boot up. I reset it and
it still changes the next time I turn on the PC.

Any idea of the cause for this?

Carol

Hello Carol,

Try this:

Line 30 - Left
or Line 54 - Right

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I have applied them & so I'll see what happens the next time
I boot up.
Thanks for the help and the site.

Carol

Carol

My display changes from Windows Classic Style
to Windows XP Style everytime I boot up. I reset it and
it still changes the next time I turn on the PC.

Any idea of the cause for this?

Carol

Hello Carol,

Try this:

Line 30 - Left
or Line 54 - Right

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I have applied them & so I'll see what happens the next time
I boot up.
Thanks for the help and the site.

Carol
``````````````````````````

"Carol" <caro.com> wrote:

That didn't work. It was changed to Windows XP Style again
when I turned it on this AM.

Carol

Ace

My display changes from Windows Classic Style
to Windows XP Style everytime I boot up. I reset it and
it still changes the next time I turn on the PC.

Any idea of the cause for this?

Carol

Is this your personal machine at home, or your workstation at work?

Carol

My display changes from Windows Classic Style
to Windows XP Style everytime I boot up. I reset it and
it still changes the next time I turn on the PC.

Any idea of the cause for this?

Carol

Is this your personal machine at home, or your workstation at work?

It is my personal PC at home.

Carol