    has occurred.

    User configuration is Outlook 2003 on a XP workstation

    Thanks

    DJ Bhatia, Feb 2, 2005

  2. DJ Bhatia <> wrote:

    > A disk error on the Microsoft Exchange Server computer
    > has occurred.

    So, did you examine the event log on the Exchange server computer?
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Feb 3, 2005

  3. DJ Bhatia

    Nate Guest

    I am having the same issue with an Exchange 2000 server on Windows
    Server 2003. The user has Outlook 2003 and an XP workstation. At this
    point, it is just one user and it just started recently. Nothing
    sticks out in either the server or pc event logs.

    Nate, Feb 3, 2005