disk clean

bgame63

i was using disk clean and it seemed to take
a long time to clean comp. old files
used the tweak from kellys korner to
fix this then tried the undo to undo
fix and i still don't see compress old
files in disk clean list should there be a
value at this key ?
using xp home sp2
tia
b game

David Candy

Compress Old Files hangs at random part of the disk why calculating space. It will fix itself one day (I can testify it started working again after a year). Kelly's tweak removes the option to Compress Old Files so the other cleaners can run.

bgame63

there is also a tweak to restore it that is not working
on my computer

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Compress Old Files hangs at random part of the disk why calculating space.
It will fix itself one day (I can testify it started working again after a
year). Kelly's tweak removes the option to Compress Old Files so the other
cleaners can run.

David Candy

If you click on undo you should have a hanging disk cleanup again. Is this what you mean?

bgame63

it is not hanging i want to be able to change at will
and the indo is not working