Kind regards, angler.
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:14:30 GMT
From: Conor <[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.singapore,uk.local.glasgow,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.people
..consumers.ebay,alt.comp.anti-virus,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.misc
Subject: I love 99 year old women

Kerry Liles

we all saw it and from the subject line, most would have just ignored it.
Feeding the trolls just satisifes their demented urges.

Alastair Smeaton

I wish to report the following mail that appears in newsgroup
alt.comp.anti-virus and I have inserted the details below.
Kind regards, angler.

so did you send a copy to the above abuse email address ?

David H. Lipman

It's gone.

When I read the News Group - It did not exist. :)

Dave

| I wish to report the following mail that appears in newsgroup
| alt.comp.anti-virus and I have inserted the details below.
| Kind regards, angler.

GSV Three Minds in a Can

from the said:
we all saw it and from the subject line, most would have just ignored it.
Feeding the trolls just satisifes their demented urges.

My kill filters took it out - too much crossposting. Wouldn't even have
known about it if this thread (not cross posted) hadn't appeared
-that's the problem, sane people replying to cr&p is much harder to
filter than the cr&p itself.

Laura Fredericks

--
Laura Fredericks
PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

Remove CLOTHES to reply.

David H. Lipman

Sure, I can use a good laugh.

Thanx...
Dave

| --
| Laura Fredericks
| PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A
|
| http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/
|
| Remove CLOTHES to reply.

Laura Fredericks

Conor

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:14:30 GMT
From: Conor <[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.singapore,uk.local.glasgow,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.people
.consumers.ebay,alt.comp.anti-virus,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.misc
PLease check it against this message headers. THat message is from
soneone called KCOM who hides behind a COTSE account and seems to be a
little annoyed with me.

Unless the originating news server is a Clara one then its not from me.

Willie Nickels

Conor said:
PLease check it against this message headers. THat message is from
soneone called KCOM who hides behind a COTSE account and seems to be a
little annoyed with me.

Unless the originating news server is a Clara one then its not from me.

The COTSE trolls are at it again, huh?

Top