Digital Pens

Reaction score
Hi,
has anyone enquired into/tried/bought any of the digital pens on the market?

The idea looks like the next stage for me. I want to rid my desk ( and mind ) of all the clutter that accumulates during an average day but still keep tabs on those vital notes, for tomorrow/next month/next year.

Thanks,

Andy.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Digital Pens? I've not tried one, or even knew they existing until reading this page.

I'd be interested to hear from any users too :)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i've used one, very cool, had one at my old school to use instead of a normal whiteboard, will be getting them at my current school aswell next year :D

they had a projector to show the writing area on the this special board, then you could write on the board, not quite as easy as you'd think but you got used to it after a while

Reaction score
Hi Me __2001.

Thanks for your reply, BUT...
I think we may be talking about similar but different bits of kit.

I am interested in the Logitech io2 and the Nokia SU-1B. These are pens with ink cartidges which write on specially prepared paper. At the end of the day (so the marketing goes) you can upload all that you've written with the pen, through a docking cradle linked via a USB port, to the PC . Is this what you have used? If so what was it like. What were the pit falls or glitches?

Where's your new school? Waiting to start in a new school is a buzz known only to those in the profession. Best of luck.

Ask a Question